Quantum visualisator is a program designed to demonstrate and study operation of quantum algorithms. -
- User-selectable quantum algorithms:
- User-selectable number of variables.
- User-selectable input functions.
- Step-by-step execution of algorithms.
- "Rewind" option to view algorithm state on previous step.
- Currently achived result can be checked after any step, to watch algorithm progress during execution.
- Visualisation options:
- 2D and 3D visualisation of algorithm matrixes:
- Superposition matrix,
- Entaglement matrix,
- Interference matrix (real and imaginery parts, if present),
- 2D and 3D visualization of input vector transformation during algorithm step,
- Entropy change visualisation.
Main program window
Main program window during execution of Shor algorithm. Top part of the windows
shows matrix configuration of algorithm with selected matrix correspoding to current step (step 42).
Bottom part of window shows 3D-graph of changes of input vector during algorithm execution.